Sunday 11 December 2011

Handmade Christmas Deccies.

About 2 weeks ago I had a workshop at my new second home Craft Days, in Saffron Walden. With much enthusiasm we embarked on a Christmassy craft fest!  First project in the pipeline was this gorgeous little item!
Made from jewellery wire and a mixture of festive beads and pearls they were such fun to make!








Next on the agenda was a fabulous button project! Again using jewellery wire - and assorted buttons also in festive colours - but would look equally amazing in frosty blues and creams/whites.
Last but by no means least were some lovely felt baubles - we used the templates downloadable from here







 



 Of course after all that industriousness I had to but some supplies so that Shelby and I could make some at home.  Doesn't Shelby concentrate well hahaha











































































1 comment:

  1. OMG!! You blogged!! I love your decs please give Shelby a smooch from me. Hope you are doing well, I miss you hugs M xxx

    ReplyDelete